Friday, August 2, 2013

Vegan Fitness Inspiration andn Vegan Protein Sources


I thought I'd compile a list of vegan fitness sites. I like to post about things going on in my life and all the things I would like to see.

As I am trying to make sense of things these days. I thought you could visit these great vegan inspirational websites. I am focusing on building strength and I love being vegan as you all know. But Jayna', where do you get your protein?



My vegan protein sources: (I will do a post soon about my favorite vegan protein sources-exactly)
  1. Tofu
  2. Sunwarrior protein powder
  3. Spirulina
  4. Edamame
  5. Tempeh
  6. Nut butters
  7. Greens
  8. A few of my favorite bars
Awesome Vegan Fitness Sites:
So, go and be inspired! I am :)

No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin