Saturday, September 14, 2013

Fall Saturdays and Art As Expression

photo 4.JPG
Kennedy's results were not good. :( She will be having a risky brain surgery on September 25th. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. I've cried a thousand tears. I've sat in a hot bubble bath and cried my eyes out. I was distraught, defeated, and upset. Now I am walking in a place of acceptance and in true Jayna' fashion I have made a list of things that need to get done and I'm doing them. It gives me a bit of control where I normally have none.

Kennedy has been really upset and I have been honoring her process by providing her with the space she needs, while letting her know that I am here for her for her. She has spent a great deal of time in her "closet safe space" and painting.
photo 2.JPG
Well, on my list was putting up my Autumn decorations. I love that Kennedy doesn't really love Halloween so my decorations remain relevant from September through Thanksgiving! It was 59 degrees today in my part of Pennsylvania. I went to Joe Muggs and got a Spiced Pumpkin Vanilla Soy Latte' and set out to put everything outside. Realized the outdoor plug is malfunctioning again! Now my candy corn lights won't turn on! Ugh. This makes my tradition of sitting outside with Kennedy by lights with pumpkin tea void, but hopefully they can come by early next week and get it taken care of!
photo 1.JPG
I absolutely love Fall. It is my favorite season. Truly. I've spoken about it before. Here is what I've been up to
 
photo 1.JPG
 
 
 
photo 2.JPG
 
I'm off to watch the fight and then journal my hopes and dreams. Are you ready for Fall?
 


No comments:

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin