Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Early Snow Thoughts

Seriously!!!! Is that SNOW on the ground??!!!Okay I went into the hospital with Kennedy in September and it was 75 degrees. I came out in November and it is SNOWING!!! Okay freak out over.

It is a dark and dreary day that begged for covers and tea, but there were a myriad of things that must get done.

My legs are so sore I can cry. I was wondering how I was going to pull off my 3 x 20 workout, but it got done. It wasn't until this afternoon that I actually LOOKED at the workout schedule I made for myself this week and realized that I am 2 workouts behind. WTF?!?! Maybe tonite I will get one in or I'll have to do some serious tweaking tomorrow to try to make it fit  Along with some household cleaning.  

Today, I took EVERYTHING out of Kennedy's closet. And after her hospital stay it was a ton of stuff. A TON! I spent a few hours literally cleaning 100% of her closet. She sat here watching Netflix keeping me company :) Here is a part of the "wrong" workout that I did. Lol....

photo.JPG

Maybe tonite I will do 30 minutes of cardio. Not in the mood to wash dishes (yet again), so tonite I will be taking it easy with Kennedy, drinking tea, and watching The Biggest Loser.

I've been taking time to collect some amazing recipes and to make some up myself. It feels good to be accomplishing things and getting things done... checking things off my list. While walking with awareness

1 comment:

ngocminh nguyen said...

I have just started following you on Instagram and I think you are amazing and an inspiration. Stay blessed.
Fitness Model at Workout Music Motivation videos.

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin