Monday, November 18, 2013

Week 2: My Vision For My Life

Kennedy has been requiring a bit of my time :), but I ended Week One with a bang. I've been cooking up a storm and having tons of salad so life has been great.

I'm a bit sore from my workouts. Not much. Just about 30-45 minutes a day mainly with strength (of course) every other day.

This week, I will be focusing on my Life Vision. Now that 
Kennedy's new diagnosis has kept me from applying to grad school for next Fall, it's time to focus on all those other things I want to do with my wonderful life. 

That being said I've asked myself a few questions:

  • How will  take care of my mind, body, and soul?
  • Why am I here?
  • When I am the best me I am doing....
  • I need to avoid these in order to be the most AUTHENTIC me...
  • I am the best version of me when I am around...
  • I am my very best self when I can spend my work life doing these things...
  • I will live my BIG DREAMS if I spend my time doing these things...
  • My morning routine is important and I will incorporate these things daily
  • I will take time to nurture my natural talents and share them with others. Those talents are...
Let's face it. As a woman of course I have a few "regrets"...times when I can look back and see how I have sacrificed a bit more than I should have. This kind of "martyring" leaves you with resentment and an empty heart. This year...these 52 weeks are about me dreaming out loud. Working through the layers to uncover my deepest desires an going for it.  Wait...what? ....Isn't it too late? Its NEVER TOO LATE!

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them" 
- Walt Disney

I spent some time yesterday making a lasagna, chili, chickpeas w/ red gravy, and a ton of smoothies. I am geared up for the beginning of this week. (I'll post the recipes later)

I woke up later than I thought and got my Combat 45 done. I felt great and did some of my kettlebell swing challenge (60/ 3xs a week). Kennedy needed her meds so I cut the rest short.

I'm off to have lunch and journal about my life vision!!!

1 comment:

ngocminh nguyen said...

I just recently found your blog, and I absolutely love it; I love how it has a little of everything. I look forward to reading a lot more! =)
Fitness Model at Workout Music Motivation videos.

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin