Sunday, November 10, 2013

Week One: Routines (Today's Workout and Week's Workout Schedule)

photo.JPG

Naturally when thinking of routines, of course I think of my workout routines. 

Today's goal was to just get my lymph system moving and to get myself back into the groove of working out. This short 22 minute workout gave me a bit of a sweat (my house is kinda cold) and made me feel like my old self.

Kennedy has an oxygen saturation machine and a horn for emergencies and dad was nearby so I closed my bedroom door (aka my new gym) and turned on Pandora (Maroon 5 station) and got to work.

photo.JPG

This week's workout routine is simple and I am excited to reintroduce myself to movement and yoga. I signed up to be a Beachbody Coach again. I love their products and realize that now that I am unable to work outside of the home, I can easily coach people from home (for free) if you buy the products from me! (shameless quick plug:) I got Combat before Kay went into the hospital, but could only do about 3 workouts. I LOVED it!!! I will only ever showcase/discuss products I actually use that I love and will gladly slam the ones that suck.  No worries. 

Monday-- Les Mills Combat 30 and Fullbody 3 x 3+ deadlifts, rows, shoulder press 3 x 20
Wednesday-- Les Mills Combat 30 Fullbody 3 x 3 same as Monday
Friday-- Day of Rest (Just yoga and Active Recovery).

Okay off to get this long Sunday under way. I have to clean the entire trash can area by my garage in this freezing weather. I also need to go grocery shopping. Give Kennedy her first real tub bath in 2 months (her PICC line is now closed enough to do so), and start cleaning Kennedy's closet. So many projects!! So little time!!!

This life will find me doing all the things I want to get done! 

Make a pact with yourself today to not be defined by your past. Sometimes the greatest thing to come out of all your hard work isn't what you get for it, but what you become for it. Shake things up today! Be You...Be Free...Share.
-Steve Maraboli

1 comment:

ngocminh nguyen said...

Thank you for bringing more information to this topic for me. I’m truly grateful and really impressed.
Fitness Model at Workout Music Motivation videos.

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin