I have been really stressed at work and not exercising daily like I normally do...then my diet began to slip because I was busy and ripping and running...not enough rest and then bam...illness.
Two days no pay...ouch...here's what I've been doing while sick: (and what I normally do)
- Drink lots of juice:
- Green juice: celery, apple, lemon, kale
- Orange juice
- Lots and lots of tea
- Spearmint yerba mate
- Traditional Medicinals Throat Coat with Echinacea
- Lots of water
- When hungry oatmeal with apples and cinnamon
- Hot hot bubble baths with oil
- Take a small container and put about 4 oz of oil in it and add drops of lavender and tea tree oil
- Easing off of exercise
What do you do to get back healthy when a bug has you down?