I am just picking up in my 52 week challenge where I left off. I am not giving up. Just restructuring. Which seems to be a theme in my life as of late.
It's no secret that I haven't been myself lately. I'm under slept, overwhelmed, and just a bit off. I am working daily on using my routines and self-care guidelines to sometimes put one foot in front of the other.
If I don't have anything really positive to say, I generally stay away from the blog. I am so used to using it to inspire and motivate, but some of the wonderful emails that I have received lately have me thinking otherwise...
I've been thinking about cellular health lately as well. About really getting back to the basics. Starting from scratch. What does that look like? It will sound simple, but I'm talking about supplements, fruits, juices, smoothies, salads. In essence, water, fruit, veggies, and supplements.
The areas of Kay's health (and my own) that I will be tackling in the 90 day period will include (and be heavily documented):
- Her sleeping patterns (when she goes; how long she sleeps; is it restful?)
- Water consumed. Her goal will be 64 oz per day
- Fruit/veggie consumption. Goal is 8 servings.
- Supplements: Vegan omega 3, vegan VitD, probiotics (3xs a day), wholefood green powder, spirulina, sub-lingual B12
- Creative expression- daily expressions of art journaling or painting
- Body movement- dancing with the radio on for a total of 60 minutes per day. She wants to do a hodge podge of yoga, dance, and weights (her words, not mine)
- Increase our raw food consumption BIG TIME. Snack solely on fruit and dehydrated fruits. This is another one of Kennedy's recommendations.
- I'll be using pH strips in the morning and evening to monitor.
Off to finish my second massive green smoothie of the day (find it on my instagram) and rest.
I haven't slept in forever and I am off to sneak a little nap while watching tv with Kennedy. We have a doc appt at 8 am in -15 degree winds tomorrow. :(