Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The Power of a Clean Slate- Happy New Year 2014

Happy New Year 2014


My prayer is that this year finds my daughter in extreme health and happiness. My focus for the year is on extreme health, mental clarity, patience and peace.

Lots of people don't believe in making resolutions...well I do. I love fresh starts. There is power is a clean slate. In forgiving  yourself and starting over. That is what the promise of 2014 means to me.

I have a new awareness. My daughter is alive. She is recovering and teaching me new things everyday. I'm working on losing this chunk of weight I've gained in the best and most healthy way. :)

Nothing crazy. Plants. Short bursts of intense exercise. Follow all the deets on my facebook and instagram (both RawFitMama).

My new year advice is:

  • Dream Big...daydream. Wish upon a star. 
  • Forgive yourself for whatever you should, could have done. Just start. It is truly NEVER too late. You are never too old. You are NEVER too fat. You are NEVER behind. 
  • Email me if you want advice/inspiration. 
Today I did a short at home workout, made some delicious ice coffee, meditated and am about to spend time with Kennedy. She isn't feeling well at all :( My workout was interrupted a few times so that I could cuddle her and give a few head rubs. Ahhh the joys of at home workouts.

What are you dreaming of this year?????
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't forget to like my facebook page so you can see what I'm eating and my instagram to see what I'm doing to workout. 


1 comment:

ngocminh nguyen said...

Happy new year!
Fitness Model at Workout Music Motivation videos.

Share!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin